POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just a passing thought on religion : Re: Just a passing thought on religion Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a passing thought on religion
From: Chambers
Date: 21 Dec 2008 18:52:14
Message: <757D6899E25849388C6902A9E534C764@HomePC>

The second option, when you get down to it, sounds suspiciously like the
first.  Specifically that last bit, that everything is the result of
quantum interactions.

Now, quantum interactions appear random to us, but if it were possible
to "zoom in" sufficiently, we might determine otherwise.

Anyway, the two options would really be:
1) Everything is deterministic
2) Everything is non-deterministic

The source of the non-determinism could be free will, randomness, God,
or whatever else you want to explain it.

...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

What's the difference between a drug dealer and a whore?
A whore can wash her crack and sell it again.