POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : new C# stuff : Re: new C# stuff Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:17:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: new C# stuff
From: Chambers
Date: 23 Jan 2009 22:23:55
Message: <729ACF33ED7A4BBABC86F4948DA3EA48@HomePC>

Actually, it can't, but that's irrelevant.

You said:
"In other words, you simply can write the same thing with a slightly
different syntax, but otherwise there's no difference. I really fail to
see the usefulness of this."

In other words, you see no usefulness in having syntactic sugar.  I
think it's useful.

...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com