POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to estimate the radius of a Glow? : Re: How to estimate the radius of a Glow? Server Time
8 May 2024 12:11:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to estimate the radius of a Glow?
From: INVALID ADDRESS
Date: 3 Dec 2016 05:18:41
Message: <70635775.502452961.733368.gdsHYPHENentropyAThotmaolDOTcom@news.povray.org>
Just so you know I an aware of the glow radius value but it won't work for
what I need; type 0 with a certain set of values gives me 0.0625 * glow
radius for apparent radius in which to bring an object so it looks correct,
but I want a way to make an macro based on the glow formula so I cn
automate this.

Ian