POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : invisible mesh from poser : Re: invisible mesh from poser Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:29:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: invisible mesh from poser
From: Stephen
Date: 17 Dec 2008 03:28:17
Message: <6vdhk4dirubtcbmu5avmqhald8l9egmmc9@4ax.com>
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 00:28:18 -0600, FlyerX <fly### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

>Why don't you try to export to POV-Ray directly from within PoseRay? I
>was able to duplicate your problem with Moray and it will be fixed in
>the next release of PoseRay (hopefully this week).

Hi FlyerX,
	I've been having problems with PoseRay V3.11 and Bishop3D. (See the
short thread http://www.bishop3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=758) So I've been
using PoseRay version 3_10_0 instead.
Maybe one of the reasons that Robert does not export his scene directly into
PovRay is that the figure is only part of his scene. I know that I've been using
PoseRay for some years now and I never use the feature to render directly in
Pov. I build my scenes in my modeller with the meshes imported and then placed
in the modeller.
--

Regards
     Stephen