POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : radiosity bug possibility : radiosity bug possibility Server Time
6 Aug 2024 10:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  radiosity bug possibility
Date: 8 Apr 2002 08:23:02
Message: <6tt2bukar7lt4pmdr4fa9g2ain3t29hcg6@4ax.com>
I can't prove anything but somehow I feel below can cause some kind of error
(crash, bad image, etc). I wonder about radiosity in animation. I have SCENE.POV
script with scene of animation with radiosity. Then I start two instances of
POV-Ray:
first: +KFF100 +EF50 +ISCENE.POV
second: +KFF100 +SF51 +ISCENE.POV
but during trace proces there is only one file SCENE.RCA. Is it good behavior ?
Both images are different - objects move. I don't use save/load feature of
radiosity but I can imagine somebody can. Shouldn't RCA file be named like
currently rendered image ? Of course I'm talking about 3.5.

ABX