POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : sweep through animated door : Re: sweep through animated door Server Time
2 Jul 2024 02:33:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sweep through animated door
From: Stephen
Date: 10 Feb 2007 07:14:39
Message: <6pdrs21lgtp7ta4sknqcld2uum99muakhv@4ax.com>
On Fri,  9 Feb 2007 12:44:59 EST, "quickfur" <qui### [at] quickfurathcx> wrote:

>Maybe you should also check to make sure no light sources are
>lying exactly on the surface of some object

That's interesting, something I've never thought about. Probably because I use a
modeller and can see where my objects are.
I still think the culprit is the materials and of course we never use jitter or
crand. I would have posted the mpg I did but the only flicker was in the ground
and that's not what I was testing.

Regards
	Stephen