POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Halos & light rays : Re: Halos & light rays Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Halos & light rays
From: Nieminen Mika
Date: 5 Jun 1998 13:22:13
Message: <6l99g5$4hs$1@oz.aussie.org>
def### [at] domaincom wrote:
: I tried to make a scene with a light source within a colored,
: transparent halo. I noticed that POV didn't change the color of the
: light passing thru the halo :-(
: Is this going to be fixed with those new features in POV 3.1?

  What kind of halo? Did you use the filter component of the color? Does
the pov docs actually say light color is modified with the kind of halo
you are using?

--
                                                              - Warp. -