POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray site is now operational : Re: New POV-Ray site is now operational Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:15:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray site is now operational
From: Michael Lundahl
Date: 3 Jun 1998 06:14:13
Message: <6l37ll$a37$2@oz.aussie.org>
In article <6ktrli$3bb$1@oz.aussie.org>,
	"Lance Birch" <:-)Lan### [at] tpgicomau> writes:
>HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!!!!!!!
>
>TELLLLLLL  MEEEEE!!!!!!!

Mika probably did the same as I did: Got lucyk and ended up on a fast line :)
My schools net sure has made me spoiled and picky.... one tends to do that
with transferrates that go up and beyond 1 MByte / sec :) Also, pretty fun
to play Quake over the net when the server is less then 100 feet away :)
(Did someone say "ping"? ;) )

/Michael, spoiled net-brat :)