POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : >>>!!!Please read this!!!<<< : Re: >>>!!!Please read this!!!<<< Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:26:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: >>>!!!Please read this!!!<<<
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 25 May 1998 03:30:07
Message: <6kb6lj$4tv$1@oz.aussie.org>
Lance Birch <:-)Lan### [at] tpgicomau> wrote in message
<6kb3re$4r6$1@oz.aussie.org>...
>I think you should post this in povray.general or
povray.binaries.animations
>because we are really only here for the Internet Movie Project and the
>themes have already been decided for it.

Sorry Lance, please don't feel attacked, but I feel I have to "protect his
rights" a bit :-)

The newsgroup here was opened after our IMP started, but the name
"povray.animations" is general and I think this is how povray.org see it to
(they can correct me if that is false).
We have no right (and shouldn't do it anyway) to push out people from this
group.

Johannes.