POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!" : Re: Group Movie Project ( was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!") Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:17:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Group Movie Project ( was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!")
From: Lance Birch
Date: 13 May 1998 17:38:40
Message: <6jgs9l$j2l$1@oz.aussie.org>
Yes, I know the anim you're talking about.  It's one of Pixar's most famous.
Someone entered an animation (it won) in the Australian Film Festival last
year.  It used the same model and was rendered with Lightwave.  It hopped
about a bit trying to trap a Lego man.  That is, until the Lego man pick up
a pencil and stabbed it in the glob!

I don't know about the chair though...

I liked the way Disney did Lumieur in Beauty and the Beast.  The candle
really seemed to 'live'.  Speaking of Beauty and the Beast, I remember there
was a nice 3D animation of the "Dancing Hall".  It looked great!

--
Lance Birch
Remove the smiley to e-mail.