POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Renderslaves : Re: Skill (was: Re: Renderslaves) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Skill (was: Re: Renderslaves)
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 14 May 1998 04:24:34
Message: <6je9pk$fhq$1@oz.aussie.org>
Thomas Willhalm wrote in message ...
>Many people interested in TMP mention that in their opinion their skills
>are too limited to participate. Personally I don't think that this is a
>real problem.

I fully agree!
I have the vision, that *everyone* who participates (if he/she want's to,
that is) can contribute in modeling, even beginners or people that judge
their own skills unworthy.
Nobody expects you to model full scenes. But a single ashtray that will be
put on a table somewhere in the scene? Or a lamp? Or...

Johannes.