POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!" : Re: Group Movie Project ( was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!") Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:27:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Group Movie Project ( was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!")
From: Fran & Melissa
Date: 13 May 1998 15:11:15
Message: <6jctit$dof$1@oz.aussie.org>
Lance Birch <:-)Lan### [at] tpgicomau> wrote in message
<6j90qv$7ja$1@oz.aussie.org>...
>Back to the character think though, maybe we could make a kind of episode
>(or movie) of figurines, like the one from the Flic elwood.flc by (wait a
>second I'll check the official POV-Ray CD! Don't you love that pattern on
>the CD?) Mathew Kaustinen.
>
>I've made a similar model (it's nearly exactly the same because I have the
>same model sitting on my desk in front of me right now!)

I remember seeing small anims on TV a LONG time ago. And they used abstract
objects to project an idea. 2 of the best I liked were the large desk lamp,
small desk lamp and a ball. The large desk lamp was the mother/father, the
small desk lamp was the child playing with the ball. The other one was a
deck chair meeting a lake for the first time, putting a leg in and pulling
it out. Even these objects normally have no character, how they were used
created a whole new aspect to them. Meaning there could be storys about desk
objects etc. No need to use people. THE Attack of the Killer Pots.... 8-)

Fran.