POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!") : Re: Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!") Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:11:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!")
From: David VanHorn
Date: 13 May 1998 13:29:17
Message: <6jclgj$dbk$1@oz.aussie.org>
>I can be a Render-Slave if required. My own machine is a K6-233 and it sits
>idle during the day, and I have access to two Pentium 133 which can be used
>during the night and weekends.

I've got some fun models I can share, and I can also be a render-slave
(we DO get our names up in lights, don't we??)

I've got a P6-233 here, plus P200mmx, shopping for a Pii400

Have a look at the bovine RC5-64 project for a good example of how to
distribute
massive amounts of crunching over the net.