POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!") : Re: Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!") Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!")
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 12 May 1998 14:46:43
Message: <6ja5hc$99r$1@oz.aussie.org>
Sound advice. We will have to discuss this further.

About the Hotline shareware: I am a little bit in doubt to settle on a
program people *have to* buy (register) just to participate. And it would
leave all the nice Linux/Unix/whatever POV-Ray users outside, wouldn't it?

Johannes -:- MovieProject Coordinator