POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!") : Re: Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!") Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:17:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!")
From: Twyst
Date: 12 May 1998 13:53:36
Message: <6j9v2t$90e$1@oz.aussie.org>
Might I suggest, for ease of coordination/communication, setting up a "chat
room" of some sort? I operate one on IRC, and I can easily set up another
 REALLY easily =) ). It's as close to real-time as it gets, and it can be
moderated, if need be. Plus it makes it possible to transfer files directly.

Let me know, and I'll even find IRC software for everyone, and give links to
resources.

I run the #povray channel on EFnet, and with the help of a LinkBot, you can
talk to people in the #povray channels on DALnet and NewNet.

pov-ray news, reviews and tutorials
http://twysted.net
e-mail: twy### [at] twystednet