POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!") : Re: Proposing MovieProject! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proposing MovieProject!
From: Mark Arrasmith
Date: 12 May 1998 12:30:49
Message: <6j9tgn$8ue$1@oz.aussie.org>
Sign me up.  I am willing to help on the art (as a team member), a
render-slave, as well as web coordination.  I have access to several
machines and can setup any extra web space needed for this.  Actually I can
fit in anywhere help will be needed.

One note on this project.  Maybe it should be broken into two seperate
movies.  The first one created would be a 10 min short with simple animation
and sound just to test the setup of the organization.  That way big problems
are fixed before we start to invest alot of time.  Also, people wanting to
get started right away with rendering can work on the 10 min short while the
most difficult part, the story board for a 60+ min movie, is finished.

Mark Arrasmith
arr### [at] mathtwsuedu
ISS / Mathematics Instructor