POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!") : Re: Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!") Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:21:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!")
From: Lance Birch
Date: 12 May 1998 07:48:19
Message: <6j9cvm$858$1@oz.aussie.org>
Sounds like a cool idea!!!

I decided to post an anim of that figure I was telling about (it's in
povray.binaries.animations der...)  It's simple but shows what can be done.
Be warned, it took me two minutes to make that animation!!!  Literally!!!
Okay, so I already had the model made.  I know it's not full blown IK but I
can easily adapt it to do that two.

I was thinking that it would be posible to replace each body part with a
mesh object (well, patch anyway).  Just a thought.

Back to the original thread!

I think this is a good idea Johannes.  I say we aim for one hour!  (and if
we can do more, so be it!).

I'll be a producer of one of the teams (if that's okay), that is, if I have
enough time... I'm moving location soon (gulp) so I guess I'll find out soon
enough!

suppose you can use them, that's up to each team (right?).  The better the
resulting animations the better!!!

--
Lance Birch
Remove the smiley to e-mail.