POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : user_defined camera sample : Re: user_defined camera sample Server Time
4 May 2024 04:50:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: user_defined camera sample
From: ABX
Date: 25 Feb 2003 10:24:37
Message: <6j1n5v4egh0agkktu47aagpdeu7isaq4j4@4ax.com>
"chaps" <cha### [at] yahoocom>:
> Cool,
> did you made any experiment to render "stereogram", I join one that was done
> with 4 different render(4different cameras), and additionnal select, cut &
> paste work with paintshop.
> It is why i give up to render an animated scene with this technique.
> Could it be possible to do it in one shot with your user defined camer?

Unfortunatelly I'm this kind who never play with stereograms because I'm not
able to see it (thought I did not tried it much). I'm not sure what kind of
pseudo 3D images you mean (I recall at least 3 types) but I suppose user_defined
can be enough. Actually I think that another feature will be better for this
purpose: taking view of cameras into pigment{camera_view{camera definition}} and
then combine those pigments in function driven post processing using depth
output. This can be done already.

ABX