POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mirrors in povray : Re: Mirrors in povray Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:15:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mirrors in povray
From: Nieminen Mika
Date: 8 May 1998 19:17:28
Message: <6j03q8$n5k$1@oz.aussie.org>
Mathias Broxvall (mbr### [at] swipnetseNOSPAM) wrote:
: > No, you still won't be able to see specular reflection.  Sorry... even with
: > radiosity.

: Hmm, I wonder. Isn't it possible to also take into account the
: specular reflections when calculating radiosity... I haven't check
: how povray does it, but according to one my comuter graphic books
: is should be possible.

  Is it just me or...? I wonder why povray doesn't calculate radiosity in
a scene which is seen reflected on a mirror.

--
                                                              - Warp. -