POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVRay for work : Re: POVRay for work Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:25:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRay for work
From: Fran & Melissa
Date: 8 May 1998 16:17:56
Message: <6ivp5h$mlo$1@oz.aussie.org>
Mike Weber wrote in message <6ivho2$m6q$1@oz.aussie.org>...
>I'm wondering here (while my code compiles...) how many people use POVRay
>for _real_ work related issues?  What is your job and how does it fit in?
>Unfortunately my job doesn't require the use of POVRay.... :-(
>
>Mike

My job didn't really need me to use povray, but I wanted to do some
structure charts for our program, And I found it easier to write the code in
pov, and have it output pictures that were the structure chart, for printing
out. I found that it was quicker useing pov that some of the other drawing
programs for get for doing structure charts.

Fran.