POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [Announce]Site update : Re: [Announce]Site update Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:20:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Announce]Site update
From: Lance Birch
Date: 4 May 1998 05:57:38
Message: <6ik3h1$3cd$1@oz.aussie.org>
Hi Nathan, I've only just got to your site but I really like the new look
(not your face :-)  BTW I'm not saying the old one was bad, I'm just saying
I like them both, especially the new scripting.   I really like your work,
the undergraduate (you spelt that wrong) dissertation images are my
favourites.  I hope to eventually get into an architectural field, or at
least something to do with computer graphics.  Everything's great, I liked
the music, but after sitting there for 30 mins, it can get quite annoying!
Never mind, it's all really cool!

--
Lance Birch
Remove the smiley to e-mail.