POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [ANNOUNCE] MAJOR update for twysted mynd : Re: [ANNOUNCE] MAJOR update for twysted mynd Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:18:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [ANNOUNCE] MAJOR update for twysted mynd
From: Twyst
Date: 24 Apr 1998 13:45:34
Message: <6hqfqv$jvm$1@oz.aussie.org>
Twyst wrote in message <6hq6ah$j17$1@oz.aussie.org>...
>Well, I've just done a thorough re-design of my site, because I have
decided
>to make it mainly a news page. It's also been moved to GeoCities, as I
>couldn't handle the load on my little linux box. =P.

>Twyst================================
>EFnet and NewNet #povray Channel Operator
>Website: http://planet1.v-wave.com/twyst
>E-Mail: twy### [at] v-wavecom
>=====================================

Uhmmm....

It probably would have helped a bit, if I had posted my proper URL and
redirector.

My current URL is www.geocities.com/SoHo/Coffeehouse/3080
my redirector is http://twyst.home.ml.org
Please bookmark my redirector, as that is ALWAYS correct and up-to-date.
It's the first thing that getes changed when  my page moves.

EFnet and NewNet #povray Channel Operator
Website: http://twyst.home.ml.org
E-Mail: twy### [at] v-wavecom