POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : boxes and other characters instead of my text.. : Re: boxes and other characters instead of my text.. Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:21:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: boxes and other characters instead of my text..
From: Hube
Date: 15 Apr 1998 00:30:07
Message: <6h1331$h3j$1@oz.aussie.org>
Well, like I said, it was a problem with the font, although I still
don't know what it was. I opened the the old version of the font in
fontographer and then just regenerated the it and noe it works fine, at
least it does for me. I'm attaching a copy in zip format. don't know if
this will work becaus I have many problems with my connection. (I live
in the boonies and the phone lines here really suck!) Let me know if it
comes through OK, if not I'll try to resend it or find another way.

Hube

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'akbar.zip' (25 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (20 KB)