POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Reliable service : Re: Reliable service Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:19:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reliable service
From: Mark Wright
Date: 31 Mar 1998 23:49:19
Message: <6fsguv$fsl$1@oz.aussie.org>
I would like to say thanks to the Pov Authors for your great program and
news server whatever and whoever it is with. I could never repay you. The
painstaking things you do for us to keep this newsgroup running is
incredible and I personally appreciate it, though some don't. I am still
very new to your program and get alot of help from this ng. I have met some
interesting people and made a few friends here .. and the images are too
cool. A special thanks to Skeezix for introducing me to this great program
and one goes to GrimDude for all your patience in helping me and one to All
who reply to my posts. Looking toward tomorrow .. cya later 8-)

Mark Wright
mwr### [at] netonecomnet