POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Problem using difference with height_field : Re: Problem using difference with height_field Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:21:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem using difference with height_field
From: Peter Popov
Date: 30 Jun 2000 15:55:33
Message: <6fqplsog9o19vghd9fk81pk9raarslvk7m@4ax.com>
On Thu, 29 Jun 2000 19:20:34 -0500, "Patrick Dugan"
<pat### [at] netinsnet> wrote:

>I have a height_field that I want to "carve" out a cone shape.

There is a demo file bundled in the POV distribution package called
"hfclip.pov" which you might find worth the time to check out. If I
understood your problem correctly, this demo files has the solution to
it.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet