POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : New POVColor coming soon. : Re: New POVColor coming soon. Server Time
18 May 2024 13:23:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POVColor coming soon.
From: ABX
Date: 6 May 2005 05:25:06
Message: <6cdm71pkh4oj34v2uia66gughb9cs30rvb@4ax.com>
On Thu,  5 May 2005 22:53:01 EDT, "Allen" <bri### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> I know there is still a lot of work left in those areas.  I don't have a lot
> of knowledge using gcc or makefiles

Would that be possible to have your CVS filled with current state of sources
at http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/povcolor/povcolor3/ ?
I could give you a hand in preparation of the makefiles the way it is done in
wxWidgets 2.6. I already guided a few persons through this process and it
usually is about 5-30 minut of work as long as sources are not heavily broken.

ABX