POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : moray blob and "city coordinates" format : Re: moray blob and "city coordinates" format Server Time
28 Apr 2024 16:01:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: moray blob and "city coordinates" format
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 3 Jan 2007 03:16:13
Message: <6apmp2h212s4cpdjsrg54kb8nbr6hkossq@4ax.com>
Hi Matti, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> On the other hand there is an import filter called "City coordinates". Does
> anybody know something about this import file type?
The "City Coordinates" entry is from a plugin that comes with Moray
and I forgot to remove it..... it is of no use to you.

It would rather simple to to what you want with a plugin. If you can
program in C/C++, you could easily take the SDK import sample and
change it as needed.

The other alternative is to use the PDB plugin, which creates spheres
and cylinders according to molecule descriptions. But you are right,
you cannot change radius.....

Regards,

- Lutz
- Lutz