POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Be very very quiet : Re: Be very very quiet Server Time
9 Sep 2024 11:25:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Be very very quiet
From: Stephen
Date: 23 Jan 2009 08:08:02
Message: <68gjn4d6mi46bv26p0p4dgoos9e1p0jvaa@4ax.com>
On 22 Jan 2009 17:15:31 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>Did you lose the thread? ;-)

No, my wife bought a pair of Quad ESL 988 speakers and I've been a little
distracted. I bought a decent soundcard that I can use on my laptop, yesterday.
Yet more distractions cleaning up vintage recordings :)
And your post requires a proper answer but in the meantime lets go and a a
PovCon in Paris.
--

Regards
     Stephen