POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bocce - WIP : Re: Bocce - WIP Server Time
27 Jul 2024 12:24:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bocce - WIP
From: kurtz le pirate
Date: 25 Jun 2024 12:38:51
Message: <667af29b$1@news.povray.org>
On 24/06/2024 23:09, Chris R wrote:

> If anyone is interested, you can find my "libisoshapes.inc" file that includes
> implementations of most of the code from the Quilez article at
> https://github.com/carath63/povlibrary

Very good job Chris.
I love the way you create functions in "libfn.inc".
I'd never have thought of untilizing a function for rotations.
LOL !

Still on the Inigo Quilez website, there's a page on colors pallets
<https://iquilezles.org/articles/palettes/>.

I had implemented his method for making color_maps.
The code is attached.

If you want to add it to your libraries.

--
Kurtz le pirate
Compagnie de la Banquise

Post a reply to this message