POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Best render farm? Also You Tube upload advice sought : Re: Best render farm? Also You Tube upload advice sought Server Time
27 Jul 2024 12:27:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Best render farm? Also You Tube upload advice sought
From: yesbird
Date: 7 Jun 2024 04:31:33
Message: <6662c565$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/06/2024 09:21, Jonathan Bush wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a render farm which works with POVray 3.7 and offers high
> quality and a good deal for the money?

I have the free experimental service for POV-Ray rendering:
https://povlab.online
powered with Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 v2 @ 3.00GHz (40 cores).
Present UI does not allow to render animations, but if you will send
me a scene, ini and script I can render a few frames and we will have
estimation time for the whole movie, at least.

> I intend to upload a video to You Tube. I'm not sure precisely what format they
> prefer.
Look here:
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171?hl=en

I have some experience of uploading videos, having this channel:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_L-Rlt-OWoJm6HN9t-hxXRk-b6SONXbJ

Are you sure that you really want 4K ? Not so many people now have real
4K equipment and network for accepting it smoothly, may be 1440p (2K)
will be optimal ?
--
YB