POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Found an old puzzle game from childhood : Found an old puzzle game from childhood Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:02:10 EDT (-0400)
  Found an old puzzle game from childhood
From: Josh English
Date: 23 May 2024 01:37:35
Message: <664ed61f@news.povray.org>
Too much wood texture, I know.

This puzzle reportedly has 240 ways to make a cube and there are dozens
of shapes that they can build. I managed to keep the blocks but I lost
the plans I made as a kid for all the other shapes, so I'm off to rebuild.

Josh

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cube_puzzle_1.mp4.dat' (1083 KB)