POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Keeping line numbers : Re: Keeping line numbers Server Time
1 Sep 2024 01:47:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Keeping line numbers
From: Ilya Razmanov
Date: 6 May 2024 23:35:15
Message: <6639a173$1@news.povray.org>
On 06.05.2024 11:08, yesbird wrote:

> Could someone suggest, how to turn on line numbers permanently in Povray
> windows editor ? Now they are disappears after editor restart.

That's an interesting question. AFAIK, under Windows editor preferences
go to (don't know how it it's called really without
localization)\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\POV-Ray\v3.7\POV-Edit but I
don't see which one may be related to line numbering. Anyway, may be
it's worth checking out permissions for the whole group?

--
Ilyich the Toad
https://dnyarri.github.io/