POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lightflow + povray : Re: Lightflow + povray Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:27:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lightflow + povray
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 4 Jul 2000 07:41:10
Message: <65j3ms0rrc8r2mooaif6ar6k098orud7pj@4ax.com>
Hi Alex McMurray, you recently wrote in povray.general:

> That sounds ridiculous, it is like a paint manufacturer saying that you
> cannot sell your painting because you used their paint.
Yup, I thought it was a rather strange limitation, even POV-Ray (which
is considered to have a restrictive license by the GPL crowd) allows
you to do what you want with the images you render. I was considering
supporting LightFlow in Moray, but with a license like that it doesn't
make sense...

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray