POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.programming : Updated yuqk tarballs for Unix/Linux. 16941651 : Re: Updated yuqk tarballs for Unix/Linux. 16941651 Server Time
9 May 2024 01:12:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Updated yuqk tarballs for Unix/Linux. 16941651
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 7 Mar 2024 15:50:34
Message: <65ea289a$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/7/24 07:23, jr wrote:
> thanks, install just finished.  fwiw, 'doc/html/' is empty ?  also, I see you're
> "cleaning up" the build process, can send the 'build.log' if interested.

Cool!

Yes, that empty doc/html directory is hanging around because I have an
idea I'll eventually put something meaningful in it again (POV-Ray /
yuqk links). Today, all the yuqk documentation I have together comes in
that separate tarball.

With this release, most of the work was not feature or bug related.
Rather, more with the build process and documentation.

If the build.log is from your new machine, I'd be interested in looking
over a copy of it.

Bill P.