POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Space Cargo (WIP) for Logo Planet : Re: Space Cargo (WIP) for Logo Planet Server Time
8 May 2024 12:33:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Space Cargo (WIP) for Logo Planet
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 5 Mar 2024 07:16:19
Message: <65e70d13@news.povray.org>
Op 5-3-2024 om 08:56 schreef jr:
> hi,

>> Using Silo, I am slowly building a space cargo ship, still in a very
>> early WIP stage. Two views here, back and front, above a simple planet.
>
> liking the stern view.  nice concept.  cheers.

Thanks jr. Yes, the stern, and especially the thrust nozzles, are
satisfying. Surprisingly simple too: I wanted to use media, but in the
end I got this white-hot effect by using a high emission value on the
bottom end of the nozzles. This nicely corresponds to some SF
illustrations I had looked at earlier to get inspiration ;-)

Back to the workshop now. Much yet to do.
Thomas