POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Converting image pixels into POV-Ray spheres : Re: Print on canvas and cross-stitch added (was Re: Converting image pixels=into POV-Ray spheres) Server Time
5 Jun 2024 03:40:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Print on canvas and cross-stitch added (was Re: Converting image pixels=into POV-Ray spheres)
From: Ilya Razmanov
Date: 3 Mar 2024 12:13:22
Message: <65e4afb2$1@news.povray.org>
On 03.03.2024 17:04, jr wrote:
> hi,
>
> v nice design.

It's not my fault ;-) Since the last time I did real website, they made
impressive progress both in improving CSS and shooting down browsers. As
a result, I can widely use CSS and don't have to worry much about
compatibility - no matter what browser client thinks he/she is using,
it's Chromium anyway ;-)

Ilya Razmanov
https://dnyarri.github.io