POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Interior Brick Scene WIP : Re: Interior Brick Scene WIP Server Time
8 May 2024 21:45:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interior Brick Scene WIP
From: Alain Martel
Date: 26 Feb 2024 09:28:08
Message: <65dc9ff8@news.povray.org>
Le 2024-02-26 à 02:18, Thomas de Groot a écrit :
> Op 25/02/2024 om 05:32 schreef Chris R:
>> This is a WIP that I'm calling "Reservations...".
>>
> Somebody got away in a hurry.... :-)
>
> I am not sure about the brick walls in such a setting. I am afraid it
> might generate claustrophobia, and for interiors I prefer light walls.
>
> I agree about the forks, and I would add the glasses: How do you drink
> from such narrow openings?
>
> The napkin holders strongly remind me of the one I owned when I was
> young; It was silver, though. Otherwise, almost identical.
>
> Well done indeed. I am curious to see follow-up versions of the scene.

Looking again, and the spoons and knives have that same tiny, almost
unusable, handle.

Those glasses... When you use them, the rim stay under your nose,
preventing you from getting the aroma of the wine, making it rather
bland. Drinking from them is not the real problem. The real problem is
ENJOYING your drink.