POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Interior Brick Scene WIP : Re: Interior Brick Scene WIP Server Time
8 May 2024 17:29:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interior Brick Scene WIP
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Date: 26 Feb 2024 07:33:07
Message: <65dc8503@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 26.02.24 08:18, Thomas de Groot wrote:

> I agree about the forks, and I would add the glasses: How do you drink
> from such narrow openings?

They remind me of a Star Trek episode I've watched as a kid some 45
years ago... since then, I always imagined ultra-slim high glasses
filled with strikingly colourful synthetic drinks as the epitome of
futuristic table culture!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Now playing: No Lights in my Eyes (Mike Batt)

--
VBI BENE, IBI BACTRIA!