POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cross-stitch and print on canvas (RFC, sort of) : Re: Cross-stitch and print on canvas (RFC, sort of) Server Time
11 May 2024 23:48:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cross-stitch and print on canvas (RFC, sort of)
From: Ilya Razmanov
Date: 9 Feb 2024 14:30:45
Message: <65c67d65$1@news.povray.org>
On 09.02.2024 21:08, Bald Eagle wrote:

> Here's a small scene to show how that's done.

- Directions even your brother can understand. (c) Hudson Hawk

Well, basically for now it seems like all I need are functions of
coordinates, once I manage to understand syntaxis, I'll manage to
combine functions into something. And it seems like I understand your
example (surely, nothing cant stop me from being wrong, lol); well,
basically.

So thank you very much, I'll try to gather some understanding.

Ilyich the Toad