POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Triplanar Mapping : Re: Triplanar Mapping - to: Bald Eagle, Sam, and Kenneth Server Time
20 May 2024 09:32:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Triplanar Mapping - to: Bald Eagle, Sam, and Kenneth
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 17 Jan 2024 02:25:02
Message: <65a780ce$1@news.povray.org>
Living in different time zones have their advantages! ;-)

While I was sleeping you seem to have really tackled the issues with
triplanar mapping. With my early morning cup of hot coffee beside me, I
have been reading your posts. Thanks for all that good work, gentlemen!

No opportunity now to answer in detail, but I am going to seriously
apply the latest codes to my test range.

Again, my deeply felt appreciation for all your creative thinking and
coding. This really is a great community!

--
Thomas