POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : yuqk feature requests / suggestions : Re: yuqk feature requests / suggestions Server Time
2 Jun 2024 17:10:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: yuqk feature requests / suggestions
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 11 Jan 2024 17:35:49
Message: <65a06d45$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/11/24 16:06, Bald Eagle wrote:
> Is bitwise_xor () a valid numeric expression for POV-Ray functions?   Nope.

A reason I added a collection of 64 bit inbuilt functions to the yuqk
fork. The current set:

f_dec64x_ui1
f_enc64x_ui1
f_64x_ui1_and
f_64x_ui1_or
f_64x_ui1_xor
f_64x_ui1_not
f_64x_ui1_shr
f_64x_ui1_shl
f_64x_ui1_toflt
f_64x_ui1_fltto
f_64x_ui1_popcnt
f_64x_ui1_ror
f_64x_ui1_rol

Specifications in hex, binary - maybe, but at the moment I think these
can be handled reasonably well with macros.

Bill P.