POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : yuqk feature requests / suggestions : Re: yuqk feature requests / suggestions Server Time
2 Jun 2024 17:34:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: yuqk feature requests / suggestions
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 28 Dec 2023 13:07:38
Message: <658db96a@news.povray.org>
On 12/27/23 18:44, Tor Olav Kristensen wrote:
> I'm sorry Bill, but you have to provide some more information for us about
> what you are doing here.

Bill posted a test scene here:

http://news.povray.org/povray.bugreports/thread/%3Cweb.654c1b56f53b6bed1f9dae3025979125%40news.povray.org%3E/

I've not gotten around to looking at it myself, but it is on my to do
list somewhere.

---

FYI. With credit, I've added the bottom part of your response - on the
zero bucketing adjustments - to yuqk's select keyword documentation.

Bill P.