POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : yuqk feature requests / suggestions : Re: yuqk feature requests / suggestions Server Time
2 Jun 2024 15:57:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: yuqk feature requests / suggestions
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 28 Dec 2023 12:56:42
Message: <658db6da$1@news.povray.org>

https://news.povray.org/povray.text.scene-files/message/%3CXns93A54E262AE2torolavkhotmailcom%40204.213.191.226%3E

> There's no vector cross expressions there. But that will require only 3 small
> exressions.
>
> --
> Tor Olav
> http://subcube.com
> https://github.com/t-o-k

OK. When I get to implementing 21 bit float dot, cross functions for
yuqk, I'll think about reflection / refraction functions too. I already
implemented a f_normal() function and have had thoughts on perhaps
implementing some sort of pre-range, bounded, f_trace() 'trace()'
equivalent too, but we'll see...

Bill P.