POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Early Holiday Render : Re: Early Holiday Render Server Time
20 May 2024 03:26:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Early Holiday Render
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 26 Nov 2023 14:47:49
Message: <6563a0e5$1@news.povray.org>
On 2023-11-25 20:50 (-4), Samuel B. wrote:

> Was there supposed to be a comment here? I ask because I tried to send a reply
> /before/ that one, but it never showed up. It is possible I left the window
> before sending it fully. (But I'm getting kind of paranoid...)

The Web interface software is still choking on non-ASCII characters.
Chris wrote "Creative tension... <winky face>," but the Web interface
deleted the line because of the non-ASCII ellipsis, and perhaps the
winky face.  The winky face showed in my newsreader as HTML entity code,
which I had to investigate to learn that it was a winky face.