POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : still alive and kickin' in Virginia : Re: still alive and kickin' in Virginia Server Time
15 May 2024 11:32:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: still alive and kickin' in Virginia
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 6 Nov 2023 10:15:19
Message: <65490307$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/6/23 07:56, Kenneth wrote:
> I will try to put together a how-to explanation of the process as it relates to
> POV-ray.

It would be cool to see pictures of your printed stuff too when you have
it going.

I'm reminded the other Bill P. never mailed me any of his printed 3D
objects printed in gold. I wanted to carefully review gold printed
objects - over some significant number of years. How well do they hold
up? Do they melt down into nice small bars?

Bill P.