POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A method to plot histograms for patterns / functions. : A method to plot histograms for patterns / functions. Server Time
20 May 2024 08:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  A method to plot histograms for patterns / functions.
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 4 Sep 2023 07:37:34
Message: <64f5c17e$1@news.povray.org>
I'm attaching the scene file from the povr fork, but I'm 90% sure the
method used will work for v3.7 and v3.8 official releases - if the povr
inbuilt function 'f_range2range()' is replaced with whatever the SDL
coded version is that is shipped with official POV-Ray releases. The
name escapes me at the moment.

Image on top is 'wrinkles' with noise_generator 2 and on the bottom with
noise_generator 3 - FWIW.

Bill P.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'histogram.pov.txt' (4 KB) Download 'histwrinklesnoise2an3.png' (11 KB)

Preview of image 'histwrinklesnoise2an3.png'
histwrinklesnoise2an3.png