POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MistLand : Re: MistLand Server Time
2 Jun 2024 15:14:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MistLand
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 2 Sep 2023 02:31:53
Message: <64f2d6d9$1@news.povray.org>
Op 02/09/2023 om 00:03 schreef Samuel B.:

> Gaea really does seem like the best one for simulating real-world geology (or an
> approximation of it, anyway), but I'm pretty sure to get anything useful from it
> you have to pay for a full(er) version.

Yeah, that is what I noticed immediately indeed :-/

I guess I shall stick with my own familiar combination of
- Leveller (my oldest);
- Bryce (a free copy, sometimes interestingas basics);
- GeoControl (old but my best one);
- Terrabrush (well...);
- World Machine (I love that one);
- Wilbur (simple and surprising);

and any combination of their terrains together.

--
Thomas