POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bronze Age sword - take 2 : Bronze Age sword - take 2 Server Time
20 May 2024 07:38:01 EDT (-0400)
  Bronze Age sword - take 2
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 17 Jul 2023 08:38:12
Message: <64b53634@news.povray.org>
OK. I guess I have the first phase finished, with the bronze hilt in place.

I shall now explore variations: different hilt materials (e.g. wood);
hilt decorations; whatever comes up.

finally, I shall offer it to my Grendel figure :-)

Note: I opted here for an orthographic view. As before, there is a hdr
map reflecting in the metal.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'objects_test - bronzeagesword_04.png' (565 KB)

Preview of image 'objects_test - bronzeagesword_04.png'
objects_test - bronzeagesword_04.png