POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : --- : Re: Lohmueller website archive Server Time
2 May 2024 06:28:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lohmueller website archive
From: Chris Cason
Date: 18 Feb 2023 23:44:07
Message: <63f1a917$1@news.povray.org>
On 19/02/2023 10:56, Bald Eagle wrote:
> I have just uploaded Friedrich Lohmueller's website that I archived here:
>
> https://ufile.io/wlsy82k3
>
> The file hosting service will keep it there for the next 30 days.
>
> Please consider downloading a local copy to preserve this indispensable
> resource.
>
> The zip is 208 MB.
> Unzipped it is 329 MB.
>
> Hopefully I can begin converting this into a PDF at some point.
>
> - Bill

In addition to this I’d like to mention I also have a copy of the site
(derived from archive.org).  This is about 2GB (unsure of the reason for
the difference). I intend to make it available once I’ve converted
hard-coded links to be relative. I also want to contact Andrea if I can (I
don’t have any email address, but there is a snail mail one).

-- Chris