POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Ideas. Playing with f_hash inbuilt function. (povr branch). : Re: Ideas. Playing with f_hash inbuilt function. (povr branch). Server Time
4 May 2024 02:30:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ideas. Playing with f_hash inbuilt function. (povr branch).
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 18 Aug 2021 06:34:21
Message: <611ce22d$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/17/21 9:12 AM, jr wrote:
> so,wondering whether you'll indulge me and run a test (somewhere under the 'jr
> causing trouble' directory. :-)) with a new command-line option.

Very likely :-), but not immediately. I'm working on a couple other bits
of code at the moment.

Your/xterm's use of XReparentWindow() was not used in the coding
approach taken by feh(1). Better, it's simpler than what I'd planned to
try in my next attempt in creating the preview window completely under
the passed id, where one passed.

(1) - FWIW. I slipped up and didn't say it when I posted the
f_distribution() sample images, but those were done with feh's caption
highlight method. You'd been discussion highlight options/colors for
your table include...

Bill P.